Terms for Publishers
Jamie Bellinger, Photographer
Those representing one of the following groups (or their regional subsidiaries) may use my images without permission, provided appropriate credit is given:
- Extinction Rebellion
- Just Stop Oil
- Animal Rebellion
- Black Lives Matter
Otherwise, please contact me to ask permission to publish images according to the following terms:
- Only the image(s) specified in any communications may be shared — this may be a single image or a whole set;
- The license is given only for the specific agreed use (e.g. an article or a social media post), not in perpetuity;
- Photo usage must not be derogatory or defamatory of the subjects of the photographs;
- Credit must be given in all uses. Credit must include photographer's full name (Jamie Bellinger) and optionally social media handle(s). This is taken seriously and failure to properly credit images may result in legal steps and/or cessation of any future relationship;
- Copyright is fully retained by the photographer and images may not be licensed to third parties (including subsidiaries or 'sister publications') by the publisher.
By using my work, publishers agree to these terms.
Media outlets publishing work without permission will be legally challenged.